Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My 2010 Resolutions

New year is just around the corner guys. I'm sure you guys want to improve yourself in whatever you do that you can't achieve in this year. 2009 that is. So, I'm gonna ask you guys,

WHAT IS YOUR 2010 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS??

I certainly have mine. I'll start off by going through particular parts.

My 2010 School Resolutions.

- Improve my grades. don't wanna get any C or worse than that in exams. at least B.
- improve my handwriting
- Give a 100% attention to the teacher when she/he is teaching.
- Wanna be the BEST prefect in my school.
- Wanna be in my school's football team. (not rugby)
- Loved by every single teacher and friends.
- Go to boarding school if i get the chance. Insyaallah.

MY 2010 Home Resolutions.

- Avoid playing video games in school weeks.
- Avoid using the internet in school weeks. (except assignments, researches, or emergencies)
- Avoid eating too much. You know why this happens? because there's this table in the kitchen in my house. everytime people sits at that table, then automaticaly they will EAT. Because there are food lying everywhere on that table.

My 2010 Personal Resolutions.

- Pray early when the praying time comes.
- Make more stupid jokes.
- Don't wanna have hatred feeling towards other people.
- Wanna say "Assalamualaikum" whenever I answer the phone.
- Have a hair style.
- Still want to learn arabic eventhough I don't get the chance to learn it at school. Because I still have my arabic dictionary.
- Wanna be good friends with everyone.
- Use the internet for the good. Like searching for useful informations, education, religion, and other positive stuff. Because I always spend most of my time on the internet on myspace, facebook, and youtube.
- Mengelakkan diri daripada mengumpat.

THAT'S ABOUT IT!! MY 2010 RESOLUTIONS.

Hope you guys have your resolutions so that together we can improve ourselves to be a BETTER PERSON and get a BETTER LIFE.

INSYAALLAH.

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE EVERYONE!











No comments: