Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 20, 2009

Stupid Door Knob

Ok, this thing had happened to me in a long time ago. well, not that long. for about 2 or 3 weeks?
when i was about to play soccer with my friends, i went to the toilet in my house to do some 'business'. what business? IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!! Ya, after doing that business, i can't open the door or twist the freakin door knob . I shouted for my mom. and then, my mom and maid came. and then blablabla. my mom gave me a hammer to hit or destroy that stupid door knob to me. she gave the hammer through the window at the front. it was inaffective, my maid tried everything she could. after being trapped in that toilet for 45 minutes. that door knob has been destroyed. you guys can't imagine how it's like to be trapped in a toilet for 45 minutes. Nasib baik da habis pmr masa tu, if i was going to take pmr then i was trapped in that toilet with that stupid door knob...jawab pmr dlm tandas la jawabnya. thanks to my mom and maid because of saving me from that toilet with that stupid door knob. pas2 apabila jumpa ngan kwn2 kat soccer tu, diorang g gelak pulak sbb aku terperangkap dlm jamban tu. hish..

No comments: