Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 17, 2009

Mimpi adalah mainan syaitan.

Mimpi.....adalah kunci,
untuk kita, menaklukkan dunia,
menarilah tanpa lelah,
sampai engkau meraihnya,
laskar pelangi..

bblablabla,
blablabla,
blablabla,
blablalba

That one night, i had a dream. i saw myself in pyjamas , sitting on my desk. i was studying hard every day and night and doing latih tubi's. then, there was a day the pmr results were coming out. i was so nervous. worried about my results, whether it would be a succes, or a failure. then, i got the result. i got the pmr results.

i then counted how many A's i got that time. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, and how many B's and C's.
i got 7 A's 1B 1C.

I was not really happy that time, but still, i'm thankful.
I don't know what the B was. and the C was Bahasa Melayu.

I woke from my sleep. then i thought for a moment. I really really really gotta focus and improve on my Bahasa melayu.

yeah right, but then i prefer to write this blog in english.

bye! :D

No comments: